9/2/11

Tour De Fat in Fort Collins Tomorrow!

One of my favorite things about living in Fort Collins, Colorado is Tour de Fat. Fort Collins is the New Belgium Brewing Company's home and every Labor day weekend, they sponsor, the famous, infamous, incredible, memorable, life-changing bike parade, Tour de Fat. Fort Collins is where Tour de Fat all started and is now done in 13 US cities. But Fort Collins is the Tour de Fat mecca! This is not any old bike race or bike parade. This is the craziest thing you have ever seen and ever participated in. I can't even explain it. It is a life-transforming event. You just have to experience it. And we, of course, will be participating!
So all those decorations from madi's party are being recycled to our bike theme! I am decorating our bike and the girl's bike trailer and will post pics as soon as I have it all done. I have to get Jack to football practice, so gott go for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment